TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
OWNERSHIP OF THE SITE
- We own or control all trade marks, copyright, database rights, and other intellectual property rights in material contained in, or referred to, on this website. The use of any of the information, artwork, photographs, music, interviews, videos or other materials contained on this site must be solely and entirely for private use. Any and all other uses are strictly prohibited without our express written consent. You must not modify, vary, obscure or delete any copyright or other proprietary notice from any copies that are so made.
- While we have taken all reasonable care in the creation, selection and assembly of website content, all such content (including any third party information, products or materials) is provided “AS IS” and subject to change at any time without notice to you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all representations and warranties (express, implied and statutory) in respect of the information, products and other content (including third party information, products and content) included in or accessible from this web site.
- We cannot and do not accept any responsibility for content on any web site that is not administered by us.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, no liability is accepted for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, including lost data, business opportunity or profits, whether in an action in contract, negligence or other tortious action, however resulting from the access to and use of this website or the information and materials contained on it.
LAW & JURISDICTION
- This legal statement and the disclaimers and exclusions contained in it are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. Any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, to which both parties submit.
- The content of this web site is directed solely at those who have opened an account with us.
OPERATION OF THE WEB SITE
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site from time to time.
- Access to the site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
If any provision of this legal statement is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this legal statement shall not be affected.